Welcome
Welcome to plantarfibroma

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

INJECTIONS

Discuss Steroid Injections here

INJECTIONS

Postby peekaboo64 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

I had this done after surgery. It was extremely painful. I thought no pain no gain. I wait the few weeks after the shot for a change in my lovely lady lump and it was worse. Larger and madder than before. The Doctor (Podiatrist) decided that was not a good treatment and did no others. But just know this, because it did nothing for me does NOT mean it will not work for someone else. There is no rhyme or reason for this disease,YET.
peekaboo64

Re: INJECTIONS

Postby peekaboo64 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 pm

I just wanted to add, my injections were not done with an ultrasound. They were shot right into my lump through my incicsion. Maybe why mine was very painful and didnt work.
peekaboo64

Re: INJECTIONS

Postby Gary1987 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm

I think that it really helps if this is done early on and from what I have seen it is not going to be much good when done after surgery and should be a first line of treatment in order to try and avoid having to have surgery.
Gary1987
Site Admin

Return to Steroid Injections